Bold Logo Design Examples
Before creating a bold logo design, you have to consider the message that you would like to put across to the target audience. You also have to make sure that the design has the ability to evoke different types of emotions from the audience. You can take a bold approach to the design or make your audience feel safe and confident in order to assure them that they made the right decision to choose you.
Join us on Instagram to follow our latest bold logo design: www.Instagram.com/EqGraphics
Features of bold logo design
Nowadays, we can see a lot of competition in this digital world, and therefore an equine brand has to look radically different from horse businesses. There are many equestrian brands that prefer to have bold logos in order to stand out in the market. The concepts of bold logos are uncomplicated and well-balanced, whereas they use well-articulated and non-decorative fonts. The aim of bold logos is to captivate the audience with simplicity and awe.
- A bold logo mostly involves the use of Sans Serif fonts and various straight edges with contrasting colors. Usually, a maximum of two colors are used, and there is a rigid grid structure in this type of logo. A bold logo design traditionally has a large number of masculine traits like dark colors, sharp angles, and fonts that are quite prominent.
- For a company, a bold logo can mean much more than large, abrupt fonts and bright colors. You can communicate a message of professionalism by presenting a clean and simple design to the audience and show them that you are a well-organized and well-thought-out brand, therefore, evoking a feeling of confidence among them.
- A simple and easily recognizable bold logo design is able to make a powerful statement because this way, the target audience will keep your brand message in their minds. Bold logos involve original simplistic fonts, bold colors like black, red, or blue, square shapes, and they try to avoid any type of cursive embellishments or fonts.
- Giving a brazen and rebellious outlook can be another way to design a bold logo design. You can use some abstract styles and shapes, bold colors, and also thought-provoking and eye-catching concepts. A bold logo can give a message to your audience that you have a courageous and confident company, which is not afraid to take any type of risks.
- In order to design a bold logo, your business can even use triangles. Generally, the triangles offer a feeling of power, and therefore, it is usually chosen by the dominated brands around the globe.
Bold logo design with EQ Graphics
Every brand wants its logo to have a strong market presence, but it is essential to convey the brand message to potential customers. EQ Graphics has expertise in creating modern bold logos for different brands all around the globe. Our experts will make a logo that will fit your brand by keeping it simple so that your brand is easily recognizable. We apply colors that represent your brand value and use enticing fonts that make it look unique.
Why Choose EQ Graphics for your Bold Logo Design?
The official equine artists EQ Graphics specialize in designing unique and original custom vector logos for horse businesses around the world. Our entire company is dedicated to creating authentic luxury horse logos and branding for all types of equestrian entrepreneurs, while providing our customers with insightful marketing ideas and inspiration for growing your horse business. Whether your equine business is located in the United States or abroad, EQ’s hand-drawn line art and design styles are sought after internationally. Every detail from the fonts an artist chooses, to the colors of the final design are meticulously crafted to bring you the best possible brand identity.
EQ Graphics offers a highly personalized custom logo design service for entrepreneurs and small businesses who are seeking a striking and bold logo design that is fully hand drawn without the use of clipart, stock or logo maker software. Our professional artists are internationally recognized for their unique logo design style. All of our logo ideas are original, and because our logos are drawn entirely by hand, no two logos ever look alike.
The inspiration for our bold logo ideas comes from learning about your business, your audience and helping you craft a vision for your branding. We hope you enjoy a few examples from our bold logo design portfolio and we would love to help you create or refresh your brand identity.